Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have a fabulous mother and mother-in-law. I don't know how I deserve this but I am truly blessed to have these great women in my life! Thank you so much for loving me as a daughter and daughter-in-law! I love you both!


On Mother's Day Keith and I spoke in church. It was a very stressful week before because I was so worried about my talk! I seriously get so worked up for nothing. It turned out ok but Keith's talk was especially touching to me. I love that he cries! I know a lot of men that don't but I am so glad I get to see that side of my husband. He made my Mother's Day very special like always and so did my children. I am thankful to be a mother! I am thankful for the three beautiful children I have the opportunity to raise. I love them very much! I love the cards and little hand prints I get from them. This is Rylan's was the funniest...he said I was 50 years old. We all laughed! He's pretty cute! Shaylee made a book about me and all the things she loves about me. It really touched me as a mom! Amberly kissed and hugged me a hundred times that day which made me feel real good. I took a nap & enjoyed a yummy meal made by Keith. The pork roast melted in my mouth! Great job!

No comments: