Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Vacation

We started our trip out by adding an extra 2 hours taking the kids to the catwalk a hour outside of Silver City New Mexico.  As kids Keith and I both went and we've always wanted to take our kids so we did.  We had a great time being together and hiking!  It was a 2 mile hike...1 mile up and 1 mile down.    













We made it all the way!!!
After we got to the top we headed back down and spent a little time cooling off in the water!  The kids had so much fun getting wet & throwing rocks in the water to try and splash each other!








2 comments:

It's Just Us said...

It looks like they've made a lot of improvements since the last time I've been there. Now I want to take my kids too!
~Denise

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a blast as usual!!