Thursday, September 3, 2009

School & baby!

So many things are happening in the Bloomfield home!  The kids started school in August and we have been truly blessed with amazing teachers.  Shaylee is now in 5th grade and has Mrs. Brown. She is a wonderful teacher and Shaylee loves her so much!  Rylan is now in 1st grade and has Mrs. Benson.  I can't believe he goes all day!  He had a hard time adjusting to it but is now doing great! Amberly started Preschool with Mrs. Christie and is so happy to finally be going to school like her sister and brother!  I started taking an institute class on Thursday's and I love it...so we are all being educated in some way or another.  









We have had a couple things come into our life we kind of didn't expect but we know our Heavenly Father is aware of what we are going through and he will not leave us alone.  Our sweet little baby GIRL who is growing quickly has a severe heart defect and other complications.  The doctors can't believe we've already had one who suffered a heart defect and died but we are truly hoping for a miracle this time!  It is a great comfort to know so many love us and are praying for our family!  We appreciate everything and feel your love!  Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet little baby girl!  We feel so blessed!


Isn't that the cutest little bum you've ever seen!  These ultrasounds are amazing!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Jamie, I am so sorry, I had not heard. Yes that is the cuttest little bum ever! Great ultra sound pictures too. So clear!
We will add you and your sweet little baby girl to our prayers.

Jenny said...

Oh Jamie! So sorry to hear the news of your precious little one. How exciting that you are expecting another sweet little girl. I was talking to me mom today and she said to tell you that you are in her prayers, as well as ours, and also as well as the Boise Temple. Loving thoughts your way!

It's Just Us said...

Looks like Rylan and my Aiden wore the same shirt on their first day of school, lol. You're in our prayers Jamie!!

Flagmeier Family said...

Jamie, You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You are an inspriation to me. Your testimony is so strong and your trust and faith in our Heavenly Father's plan is a wonderful example to me. Thank you for being you!! I have a private blog but email me at mnmflag@yahoo.com and I'd love to invite you. It is a great way to KIT!! Love you!! Michelle Flagmeier