Happy Valentine's Day! At the last minute Keith and I had the opportunity to have a little date together at our ward valentines dinner. We had delicious food and great entertainment. We were thankful Sandy could babysit our kids at such a short notice. On Sunday I took the kids to sacrament meeting and switched with Keith so he could go teach his lesson. While they were gone I turned on the October 2009 general conference from my Ipod and set up for a special valentine's dinner for my family. When the kids got home the candles were lit...they were surprised. It was a great day with lots of special visitors. I love my family and husband very much!

Daddy and Amberly dancing to some Love Songs. It was so cute!

I've always wanted to dip strawberries and decorate them really pretty so I did it and they turned out! The strawberries were so sweet!

Thanks to Keith & Rylan for all the beautiful roses for the girls. They were beautiful and made the day extra special!


Rylan licking the chocolate covered spoon. Delicious!

The best big sister ever...seriously she is a HUGE helper! I am grateful!

Our little Paige sound asleep. Shaylee dressed her up today for Valentine's Day! She was so excited to finally put the dress that Grandma Thurston sent her in the mail.

Rylan wanted to take a picture of the strawberries & me...say CHEESE!

Amberly helping daddy make garlic mashed potatoes. WOW! They turned out yummy!

Here's the gang. Kyler, Rylan (something was wrong with his tongue), Taylen, Amberly, Uncle Kent, Uncle Shane.

Aunt Marleah & Mikayla




I really felt ambishous (hopefully I spelt this right...don't laugh if I did). I decided to make these pretty brownies. Last time I tried to use this mold I ruined it and through all my hard work in the garbage. This time I sprayed I felt like a cup of Pam in each mold...well it worked and they turned out. It was one of those good cooking days. I haven't had to cook for awhile because of all my very generous neighbors who have brought in dinner to our family. It felt good to make a great meal again. I really enjoy cooking!

Uncle Kent holding Paige for the first time. He wasn't excited about this at all...he was so nervous to hold her because of her heart surgery. Really he didn't like it!



Darling little Paige...please no more pictures mom and dad!
4 comments:
LOVE that last pic!!! She is so precious!
Jamie she is a complete doll!! I am so hppy for you guys! We love you!! =)
Thanks for keeping us posted... I love being able to see what you all are up to. Paige is precious. Congratulations to you all!
What cute pics! I am glad Paige didn't have to have surgery!!!
Post a Comment