Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring...

I love this time of year when flowers are blooming, garden is planted and growing, and the weather is just perfect!
 This is the first time Rylan has ever tilled the garden.  He loved it!  I look forward to many more years of this especially when he can do it himself.  He loves to do yard work!
Keith built this planter last year and it has been so nice to have a place for more vegetables.  We planted potatoes this year for the first time.  Hopefully we will have a little luck like my grandparents in Logan, Utah.  Ha! Ha!


 Orange blossoms are here and they smell absolutely wonderful!!!
 Green grass!


 Geraniums survived the freeze...yea!  I thought I had lost them!
 Hearts and flowers
I mostly appreciate and love my mom and want to wish her a Happy 54th Birthday!  She is the one who taught me many great things.  She sacrificed and still does sacrifice her time for this crazy bunch of people!  I love her with all my heart!  I am so blessed to share the same birthday with her! 

No comments: