Shaylee was a football player, Rylan a Ninja and Amberly Little Mermaid. It was a beautiful night to be outside walking up and down the streets Trick or Treating. Every year we enjoy a wonderful birthday dinner for a neighbor. One thing I missed so much is seeing our dear Bishop Chiles giving out candy. His sweet wife Dixie gave out his "special" candy from Bishop's box to all the primary children. He loved Halloween!!! I remember last year Paige was in the hospital recovering from her 3rd open heart surgery. I came into her room where she was dressed up with a cute purple ghost blanket and a white spider hat. She was dressed up so cute...miss her!
1 comment:
Hi Jamie its Dana Schaffer I just wanted you to know that I think about you and your darling family a lot. I just admire you so much you are so strong. I need to be more like you and I feel blessed just having met you the one time you really helped me through a tough time by some of the things you shared with me I will be grateful forever
Post a Comment