Amberly was the student of the week! She had to get up in front of her 1st grade class and tell all about her poster. Her teacher said she did such a fabulous job and it made her cry when Amberly started talking about her little sister Paige who died and lives in Heaven but we will see her again! What a sweet testimony Amberly has about the Plan of Salvation. I wish I would've been there a little earlier that morning to hear it. Amberly loves going to school and learning but her favorite is seeing ALL her friends at recess. She is my little social butterfly. It is so much fun to go help out every Friday to do ART but I leave sometimes wanting to scream. The teachers have a lot of patience and that is exactly why they are school teachers!
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Student of the Week...
Amberly was the student of the week! She had to get up in front of her 1st grade class and tell all about her poster. Her teacher said she did such a fabulous job and it made her cry when Amberly started talking about her little sister Paige who died and lives in Heaven but we will see her again! What a sweet testimony Amberly has about the Plan of Salvation. I wish I would've been there a little earlier that morning to hear it. Amberly loves going to school and learning but her favorite is seeing ALL her friends at recess. She is my little social butterfly. It is so much fun to go help out every Friday to do ART but I leave sometimes wanting to scream. The teachers have a lot of patience and that is exactly why they are school teachers!
Amberly was the student of the week! She had to get up in front of her 1st grade class and tell all about her poster. Her teacher said she did such a fabulous job and it made her cry when Amberly started talking about her little sister Paige who died and lives in Heaven but we will see her again! What a sweet testimony Amberly has about the Plan of Salvation. I wish I would've been there a little earlier that morning to hear it. Amberly loves going to school and learning but her favorite is seeing ALL her friends at recess. She is my little social butterfly. It is so much fun to go help out every Friday to do ART but I leave sometimes wanting to scream. The teachers have a lot of patience and that is exactly why they are school teachers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being student of the week was always my favorite thing in school. Amberly is so beautiful! I miss you all so much!!
Post a Comment