Then on Thursday I had my last doctor's appointment at The Fetal & Women's Center here in the east valley. I had a Level 2 ultrasound & she is growing perfect! She weighs 7 lbs! I feel so blessed to have been able to be under there care. I love these girls so much! As I was waiting in the room I became very sad knowing I wasn't going to see them twice a week anymore. I started to feel a little sad when all of a sudden these four amazing ladies (I call friends) came in with a gift bag. I of course started to cry and I opened the card first and tried to read with tears flowing down my cheeks the sweet words these girls wrote to me. I love them. Then I opened this box with a silver Christmas ornament with Paige Bloomfield engraved on the front. I opened it up and there was a beautiful picture of my baby girl from an ultrasound they had done. On the right it had engraved The Fetal & Women's Center. It was beautiful! I couldn't believe it! It made me cry even more and they cried too! I will treasure their friendship for life & I will never forget them! They have been a huge part of this pregnancy & my LIFE!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
36 weeks
A couple days before this appointment I had a fetal echo at St. Joseph's Hospital. It was so nice of Susan Ray to take me to my appointment. It was a great last fetal echo appointment. This little one is doing well & the vein they have been watching has not shrunk this whole pregnancy. I truly feel blessed! This little Paige is going to have a great chance! I left feeling overwhelmed with HOPE & FAITH that all is going to go well. It was a great day!!!
Then on Thursday I had my last doctor's appointment at The Fetal & Women's Center here in the east valley. I had a Level 2 ultrasound & she is growing perfect! She weighs 7 lbs! I feel so blessed to have been able to be under there care. I love these girls so much! As I was waiting in the room I became very sad knowing I wasn't going to see them twice a week anymore. I started to feel a little sad when all of a sudden these four amazing ladies (I call friends) came in with a gift bag. I of course started to cry and I opened the card first and tried to read with tears flowing down my cheeks the sweet words these girls wrote to me. I love them. Then I opened this box with a silver Christmas ornament with Paige Bloomfield engraved on the front. I opened it up and there was a beautiful picture of my baby girl from an ultrasound they had done. On the right it had engraved The Fetal & Women's Center. It was beautiful! I couldn't believe it! It made me cry even more and they cried too! I will treasure their friendship for life & I will never forget them! They have been a huge part of this pregnancy & my LIFE!
Then on Thursday I had my last doctor's appointment at The Fetal & Women's Center here in the east valley. I had a Level 2 ultrasound & she is growing perfect! She weighs 7 lbs! I feel so blessed to have been able to be under there care. I love these girls so much! As I was waiting in the room I became very sad knowing I wasn't going to see them twice a week anymore. I started to feel a little sad when all of a sudden these four amazing ladies (I call friends) came in with a gift bag. I of course started to cry and I opened the card first and tried to read with tears flowing down my cheeks the sweet words these girls wrote to me. I love them. Then I opened this box with a silver Christmas ornament with Paige Bloomfield engraved on the front. I opened it up and there was a beautiful picture of my baby girl from an ultrasound they had done. On the right it had engraved The Fetal & Women's Center. It was beautiful! I couldn't believe it! It made me cry even more and they cried too! I will treasure their friendship for life & I will never forget them! They have been a huge part of this pregnancy & my LIFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment