Monday, December 21, 2009
January 11th
Well today I had an ultrasound at St. Joseph's Hospital & some blood work done. Julie Shepherd came to see the ultrasound. We had a great time together! I am so grateful to have her as my neighbor and friend...they have blessed our life so much this Christmas season by feeding our family dinner each night for the whole month! We are forever in debt to them! I was hoping to leave the appointment knowing when I was going to have this big 7 lb. 12 oz. baby Paige but I didn't. However I did get a call later this afternoon letting us know we are now scheduled for January 11th at 8:00 am for C-section! WHAT?????? I thought my due date was January 12th but they have it as January 16th. Oh my gosh I thought I was going to die when I heard that over the phone! I'm afraid I am going to have an 11 lb. baby! So the countdown begins today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad to hear that things are going so well with your pregnancy! We will keep you and your family in our prayers that everything goes well with the delivery. And trust me, having an 11-pound baby isn't all that bad! :)
You poor thing! Hard to have such a big baby to carry around inside you for the Christmas holidays. We will be praying everything goes well for the C-section.
I marked January 11th on my calendar. We will be praying for you!!!
Post a Comment