Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family

These two beautiful people Amy and Sylvia were in town visiting so Aunt Donna had a wonderful dinner. Sylvia on the right introduced Keith and I when we were 9 years old and 10 years old. We became Pen Pals after that and got married 4 months after his mission and have been happily married for almost 13 years. How grateful I am for her!
The cousins playing red rover red rover. It was so much fun watching the kids play games I used to play as a kid. The weather outside was beautiful!



Amberly with her 2nd cousin Chalet. They had sooooo much fun together!
Cute little Kendal watching the chickens.
Amberly teasing the chicken. I really wish we had a little place in our backyard for chickens. We've had them before one at a time and they make the biggest mess but they sure are fun.
Aunt Donna lovin' on Paige. She has been through a lot of what we are going through right now with her son Wes. She is a great strength to me and her testimony of the gospel burns inside of her. She is a great example of having great faith and enduring to the end.
Pyramid time.
As a young girl I used to carry this amazing beautiful talented girl on my hip all the time. It is so crazy to see her with four little kiddo's. She's a great mom and I just wish we lived closer to each other. We would have a ton of fun!
Paige & her new little 2nd cousin that I can't remember her name...how awful is that!

1 comment:

LaMar & Donna Davis said...

SSSSSOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Love you, Aunt Donna