Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big day tomorrow!

Miss Paige is going in for a Catherization of her heart tomorrow morning. I am a little nervous! I always get scared when children or adults have to be put under. I know everything will be ok but it still doesn't take away the nervousness. Please keep her in your prayers! She is almost 5 months old and weighs 13 lbs. 6 oz. 25" long and is doing so great! It is so much fun to listen to her giggle & smile! She has such a great outgoing personality! What a doll!

5 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I just want to say that we'll be praying for you! She IS a doll! Good luck with everything.

Kassi Moyers said...

Good Luck Paige and Jamie!! She is so big and so cute!! I finished making you one of those Bug blankies... I have it at my house, give me a call!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you guys. Cassidy has a heart cath July 7th and surgery the 14th, so we are already stressing out about it!

Karen said...

We'll be praying for all of you!

Greg and Heidi said...

She will do great. . . And yes, we will pray for sweet Paige and your family! I can't believe how good she looks! She is so cute and her color is so perfect! That heart has got its own little rythm figured out!