Saturday, May 29, 2010

Catching up...

Amberly's last day of Preschool. Mrs. Christie and Ms. Becky have been amazing! They love teaching Preschool and do an fantastic job! I will miss Amberly telling me who got put in time out during class time and who she was nice to and how she kissed Wyatt (boyfriend #3) Amberly has grown up so much since she started and has learned many new things. She loves to write her name and does a ton of different cute things I know she has learned at preschool. She is a ball of fire and is a smart little girl!



This really awesome person my DAD had a heart attack. About 2:00 in the afternoon my mom called me to tell me that dad was headed to the hospital with pain in his shoulder, arm, chest and back. I immediately looked it up online and what I had found was not good so my first thing was call the temple and put his name as well as my moms. I began to cry and pray so hard. I couldn't control myself. It was horrible. All I could do was think the worst which is what we all do. I prayed and prayed and waited to hear the news. He went in for a Cath just like Paige had the day before. What are the odds??? After many hours of waiting and praying with all my heart my brother Kent called and updated me. He was 99% blocked and had 5 stents put in immediately and he had had a minor heart attack and he has coronary disease. We couldn't believe this was happening. I quickly called a friend under much emotion who had recently been through this and asked several questions. I was quickly reminded that he would be ok. I am thankful to say he is doing great. He is doing so good the Doctor told him he could even fly on the airplane to Utah for a cousins wedding and a daughter's baby blessing. Heavenly Father loves us so much! I am grateful again and again for prayer and for my eternal family but most importantly my DAD and that he survived! Life couldn't be the same without him!

Paige waiting happily to go in for her Catherization of her heart. Everyone loved her in fact they would take her away and go show her off to everyone and I would start wondering if they were going to bring her back. I had the chance to visit with a sweet older lady who was a grandma and she said all you heart moms are special women with love and patients for these special little children. It breaks her heart to see the scar but it brings me joy to know doctor's are trained and do amazing things! Even in eight years since we lost Savanna to a heart defect it has changed tremendously~I am so grateful!
She is very sidated here. It was so hard to listen to her cry each time she would try to wake up. She did so good and rested peacefully for six hours. It was wonderful to visit the nurses again. They are a huge part of Paige's life and they have become part of my family. I love them with all my heart! I someday will have a party at my house for all of them to thank them!!!! I promise!


Yeah we get to go home we don't have to spend the night. I was so grateful because it my the kids last day of school and I wasn't looking forward to not sleeping. She did better at home anyways without getting poked or her little arm squeezed to take her blood pressure. The cath came back good! What a blessing! She is so tired and was running a low temp so we gave her tylenol and she took her medicine and we were off to home sweet home!

Fun little photo shoot with Paige & Amberly. I love matching clothes. It is so cute Amberly asks almost everyday if they can match. I used to do the same thing with Amberly & Shaylee but Shaylee is growing up. She still does it once in while.

This is my absolute favorite! I got both of them smiling and laughing!
Picture Day for Higher Ground Dance. They perform on Friday, May 28th. I didn't get a picture of Shaylee because she went home with friends after pictures and Amberly in her ballet outfit. Darn!

Shaylee had her 5th grade orchestra concert at Franklin. Doesn't she looked thrilled! This picture cracks me up! They were amazing! Mr. Olsen is fabulous!
Uncle Kent is in heaven. He has always wanted a motorcycle and he found one for $800.00 bucks! He was thrilled to death! The kids have a great time going for joy rides! Sure glad he finally got a helmet. That made it a little better but still makes me nervous! I love him!



GO ANGELS! They had a great season and we as parents were thrilled about the weather. They played good and learned a lot. Rylan had a good season!





Rylan with Coach Steve!

2 comments:

Molly Wright said...

I'm so glad the cath went so well. I can't believe you didn't even have to stay the night...that is awesome! How wonderful that you will get to have her home even longer before surgery. She looks amazing. I hope to see you guys soon!

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute pics Jamie!!!!You are always amazing in how you get everything done!!! Paige is so healthy!!!