The phone rang this morning and it was the cemetery letting me know Paige's headstone had come in and it was placed. I quickly gathered some flowers from home to put in the vase. Amberly is home sick with a little sore throat so she was able to come too. It was a wonderful feeling as I drove up to see her brand new shiny headstone in place! It brought me great joy! It has been three months since little Paige died. I know that I have done everything I could do for my eternal little girl here on earth. It is beautiful! I just can't wait to see her again!!!
4 comments:
It is beautiful! I know my dad was heart broken when he couldn't be there for the funeral. I guess he got to see her sooner than he thought. Thanks Jamie for all your strength and support. You have a beautiful family.
Wow I can't believe it has been 3 months! It is so beautiful! I love how you put both your angels names on it!It is neat to know that bishop is with them in heaven!
Wow I can't believe it has been 3 months! It is so beautiful! I love how you put both your angels names on it!It is neat to know that bishop is with them in heaven!
You don't know me, I am a friend of Jana's. I have come to know you through her. I just have to tell you, what a miracle woman you are. It brings tears to my eyes to see the joy that is found in your eyes. You, truly have come to know the Lord, through your extremities. He radiates in your life. What a beautiful woman you are. What a gift you are to your family. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family. Thank you for the light you emanate. You are example to more then you know.
Post a Comment