Tuesday, November 10, 2009
30 weeks
I had another Doctor's appointment which included a Level 2 ultrasound. Our little girl is 4 lbs. 3 oz. She is growing very well and doing good inside the womb (mom's a little unconvertible and feels way to much pressure but that's what pregnant life is all about right????). She is actually measuring 34 weeks which is what we like to hear...the bigger the better in this situation! I have lots of extra fluid which is why the pressure. Normal is 15%-19% and mine is 30%. Holy Cow it explains why I am so HUGE! This Thursday we get to meet the babies heart surgeon Dr. Cleveland at St. Joe's Hospital. We are looking forward to this very big special day! I am feeling a little overwhelmed this month with so many doctors appointments but grateful we have them in our life! They are truly a blessing to have around! I am also thankful for a sweet friend who cleaned my house, friends who babysit Amberly while I have my appointments and all the caring phone calls each day or emails sent to me daily. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jamie, I admire your STRENGTH!You are an amazing person! Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILY Aunt Donna
Oh Jamie. Don't ever think that you aren't spectacularly Smokin'. Because you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. EVER.
Post a Comment