Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

I love this time of year even though it is still so hot! I seriously am sweating right now! I love to think of those things I am truly grateful for in my life. There are many in my life right now. The biggest blessing is my husband & my children. I love them so much! I am amazed each day of how blessed I am to have them in my life! I love them with all of my heart. I have a sign in my kitchen that says BE THANKFUL I love seeing this all day because it helps me reflect on those things that I am thankful for!



1 comment:

Goodmangang said...

It is sometimes hard to rember to be grateful. We all have so many blessings. Your quilts were amazing!!! I still want to get going on my boys quilts but no time till maybe after the holdiays. You amaze me with all you do.