Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas
Christmas morning is always so much fun!  Santa Claus has come but if they BELIEVE!  The kids slept in until 7:15!  It was great because I had not gotten but 2 hours of sleep sometime during the night.  It was so fun to hear the kids talk about what Santa brought!  I love this age of children!





This was the hit of the day until we put the charged battery in and it didn't work so Keith took it in three days late & now it is running non-stop!  It's so great to have a huge front yard for her to ride up and down the green belt!





Santa Keith surprised mom with a new camera!  I mean it was a surprise!  I had no idea!  I could hardly breath because I was so excited to open it!  Thank you honey!!!!!

Shaylee's biggest hit was her new cherry backpack & her new big girl doll & her black/pink blow dryer.  I am so glad someone thought about getting her the blow dryer...now I don't have to go searching for mine every morning.  She is growing up too fast but it sure is fun!
We had a great day celebrating & playing games!  We had Craig & Jana come over for lunch for biscuits & gravy!  They were delicious!  The cousins played and played before they made a long car ride up to St. Johns for Christmas.  We had Christmas dinner with our neighbors & stuffed ourselves with great food!  Keith put Rylan's airplane together & crashed it and it broke to pieces but they are not going to give up...someday they are going to be pro's at running that remote control airplane!  









No comments: