Thursday, January 7, 2010

Zoo

Keith took Rylan & Amberly to the zoo and the weather was gorgeous!  The animals were awake so it was exciting!  Amberly informed us that the pigs had "monkey hawks"...mohawks. Rylan of course loved the new petting zoo area.  He also loved the monkey village.  One of those silly monkey's almost got a little boy wet from peeing from the top of the tree.  Rylan thought that was pretty funny...until it happened to him.  They walked the whole zoo so they were tuckered out when they got home!  While they were having fun enjoying the beautiful weather I was home teaching Shaylee how to organize, pay bills, reconcile a bank statement and we made files for 2010.  It was something that needed to be done before I go to the hospital and Shaylee learned a lot too.  It was fun!




1 comment:

Kaylani said...

Hey Jamie... I knew you must be getting close. You're in my prayers! What an adorable family you have.