what a sweet and chubby little miracle! She is so beautiful! I am so happy to see how well she and everyone is doing! we love you guys and we are soo happy for you!
We are so happy for your family!!! Thanks for sharing your joy with us on your blog. You are amazing and we are so glad that everything is working out for the best! I loved looking at all the photos of your sweet family.Love Dixie
Hi Jamie .Abby Olsen Williams mom.I am so happy she is doing great.Please call me if you have questions about anything day or nite 123am anytime.480 588-7598 or facebook abby jimenez-olsen.Take care:)
Look at those cheeks, she is so adorable! Sooo glad she is doing well, and sooo happy for you guys! Your faith and miracle is such a testimony builder. Hope she gets to come home soon!!
Hi Jamie, its Jenna, Lily's mom. Paige is such a cutie. It was great meeting you both and nice having someone to talk to on our walks around the untit. I hope you get to go home on Thrusday. I will be there a little bit earlier then the meeting so if you are still there I will stop by and say hi, if not, I hope you all do well at home! If you ever need to talk about anything, just want to get stuff off your chest, I am home pretty much all the time. Feel free to stress vent at me anytime!
Paige is so adorable. When my kids were little my mother-in-law would always tell me if the kids sleep with their arms up they are feeling good. Hope everything continues to go well and that she will be home soon.
7 comments:
what a sweet and chubby little miracle! She is so beautiful! I am so happy to see how well she and everyone is doing! we love you guys and we are soo happy for you!
We are so happy for your family!!! Thanks for sharing your joy with us on your blog. You are amazing and we are so glad that everything is working out for the best! I loved looking at all the photos of your sweet family.Love Dixie
She is so cute. I am glad that she will be coming home soon!
Hi Jamie .Abby Olsen Williams mom.I am so happy she is doing great.Please call me if you have questions about anything day or nite 123am anytime.480 588-7598 or facebook abby jimenez-olsen.Take care:)
Look at those cheeks, she is so adorable! Sooo glad she is doing well, and sooo happy for you guys! Your faith and miracle is such a testimony builder. Hope she gets to come home soon!!
Hi Jamie, its Jenna, Lily's mom.
Paige is such a cutie. It was great meeting you both and nice having someone to talk to on our walks around the untit. I hope you get to go home on Thrusday. I will be there a little bit earlier then the meeting so if you are still there I will stop by and say hi, if not, I hope you all do well at home! If you ever need to talk about anything, just want to get stuff off your chest, I am home pretty much all the time. Feel free to stress vent at me anytime!
Heart Hugs and Blessings
Jenna
Paige is so adorable. When my kids were little my mother-in-law would always tell me if the kids sleep with their arms up they are feeling good. Hope everything continues to go well and that she will be home soon.
Post a Comment