Sunday, November 7, 2010

GRIEF...

Today's lesson in Relief Society was on GRIEF.  It was amazing!  It was exactly what I needed to hear!  I hope that I can be more sensitive to those around me!  Everyone has been so kind and nice through this "grieving" time in my life and I am so thankful I have a loving Heavenly Father who knows what I or others might be going through.  He loves us so much!  I am so thankful I can turn to him especially in times like this.  I am so thankful my whole family was at church today.  That brought me much happiness today!  Life is slowly getting back to where I think I might have a little control of things again.  I also bore my testimony today in Relief Society.  I wish so bad I could stand and have everything flow like others but I just can't!  My heart beats so hard and then when I finally get up I am scared to death and then I just ramble and ramble.  I am thankful for the testimonies that were shared in sacrament meeting today.  They touched my heart and made me want to be a better person!

No comments: