Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Resort Get Away

At the last minute we decided to book a couple nights at the Legacy Gulf Resort where we have a time share. We left right after church and got there just in time for check in. We unloaded the car and got all situated inside. We played games, went on walks (the weather was amazing), ate good food and enjoyed being together.
On Monday night we had Steve & Kirsten, Bryce & Chelsey, Aunt Donna & Uncle LaMar, Kaylee, Kent, Rick & Kristi over for Family Home Evening. We played in the pool and had a blast! Then we went back to the room and had a wonderful yummy dinner. It was great fun!


















Thank you Aunt Donna for letting me steel these pictures off of your blog...I can't believe I am posting that beautiful picture of me...ha! ha!



Keith came to stay every night with us after a long day at work. On Tuesday Rick & Kristi called off the wedding so I left to come home to be with them. I called some friends and they quickly came over to be with my kids so I could help out. Jana came to town and it was fun to be with her for a couple hours. I left and went back to the Resort later that evening and Keith took Paige with him. Well the next morning at 5:30 Paige woke up to eat and we had forgotten the formula for her so I quickly got dressed and drove back home to feed her. Keith stayed and packed up the food and kids and came home after the kids woke up. We really needed that little vacation with the kids. It is always enjoyable to be with family!

No comments: