Sunday, September 12, 2010
Labor Day weekend...
It was a good weekend. It is always nice to have the kids home for a holiday. We really didn't have any plans Keith was on call and Paige just wasn't feeling herself. The kids played with friends and Keith and I ran a couple errands and found a little time to have lunch together at California Pizza Kitchen. It was way yummy and Paige fell asleep in her car seat just as our food was coming. Perfect timing for nap time! We really needed to be together and catch up on life. It is great to be with the one you LOVE so much! Later that day we went to the Phelps for some fun swimming. Keith even jumped in with the kids and played games. I got the cutest pictures of all of them and then my card on my camera started to act a little weird and it said my card was empty. I was so bummed out! I lost a couple pictures from Paige's doctor's appointment and all the swimming pictures so thank goodness I download my pictures soon after I take them. Sweet Metzie brought her camera out to me so I could take some more pictures and she emailed them to me. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment