Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pranks...

Sunday night Keith and I were sitting on our bed talking about our day and our concerns for Paige while the kids were watching a movie in the family room.  When I sat down and grabbed my pillow to hold on my lap it smelled like Paige's poop so I started sniffing around trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.  Keith said it's probably my breath!  I started laughing so hard and told him to talk so I could put my finger on the rotten smell.  He wouldn't and I still could smell this stinky smell.  As Keith and I were sitting there the kids come running in and Shaylee said did you find something in your pillow?  I told her no why?  She said look inside.  So I did and it was Paige's stinky POOPY diaper.  Keith and I started busting up so hard.  The kids got us good!  They said after dad had changed Paige's poopy diaper he threw it at them and they were grossing out.  So they decided to put it in dad's pillow and then they changed there mind and put it in my pillow.  How did I get to be the LUCKY one...I didn't even do anything!


The next day Keith decided to play a funny prank back at the kids.  He loves to make shakes and the kids LOVE them.  Well for 6 weeks I pumped thinking and hoping Paige could drink my breast milk so we froze it.  Keith defrosted some in the fridge and put it in the shake.  Shaylee came back to my room and said the shake dad made is good but the after taste tastes like BARF.  Rylan liked it at first but then a little later said it tasted like BARF.  Amberly tasted a little bit and said this is so gross.  Later on that day Keith told me he put my thawed out breast milk in the shake this morning.  I about GAGGED!  I laughed so hard!  Isn't that disgusting!

1 comment:

Kassi Moyers said...

that is so gross. i just might have to do it to my husband after my baby comes haha :)