Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Paige's check-up...

Paige had her first check-up since her second heart surgery. She looks great. She weighs 17 lbs. 4 oz. Her head measured 42" around before surgery and 44" after. She has a little bit of the Glenn head but not much. She is doing good but is having a couple issues with puking up her medicine. She just has so many to take and the amount has increased so lets just say I am very busy doing lots of extra laundry around here. Other than that she is doing ok. Somedays are better than others!

Amberly & I spending sometime together in the hospital while we wait for Paige's chest x-ray. They would not let Amberly go in so of course I stayed with her and let them take Paige back.
Amberly in front of the hospital. She loves the little pond.
Cute Paige being patience as we sat in the doctor's office. She was a little fussy when we got in but this is what happens when you don't get a morning nap!
Mom and Paige getting pictures from big sister Amberly. Give your kid a camera and let them take as many pictures as they want...it sure was a lifesaver!
Amberly & Paige...look at those cute SMILES!

1 comment:

LaMar & Donna Davis said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH AMBERLY LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU, JAMIE!!!!