Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paige...

Our sweet little girl has been admitted to the hospital.  She has fluid by her lungs and some very complicated things going on with her pulmonary veins.  She will be under going surgery next week.  We had a conference this morning and all I can say is overwhelming and a lot of tears were shed.  Paige is doing ok right now since the fluid is draining.  She is strong and a huge blessing to our family!







5 comments:

klutzy k said...

she'll be in our prayers! your family too.

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. What will they be doing in surgery? I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!

Amy and David said...

I am so sorry. I know I don't know you, except through David, but I have grown to love that beautiful little girl of yours. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Stay strong.

Greg and Heidi said...

Great to see you guys today. She is your miracle and will continue to be! I think the world of you guys. Hope is a beautiful thing, hang on to it!!!

Lori said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Jaime. We love your sweet family, we are so blessed to have each of you in our ward.(Moroni 8:3)