The fluid is still draining. She is doing good! She is smiling and laughing! She is going in for a Catherization of her heart tomorrow morning at 9 am. We will be having a big conference meeting on Tuesday morning to discuss surgery. I am thankful for the visitors who have come to cry, laugh, cry, laugh and cry somemore! It is hard to see Keith break down. He is amazing! I have the best husband in the whole world! I am thankful for friends who are sacrificing time for my family to take care of my kiddos at home. I miss them! I am really hoping to have a big pizza party and movie night in the hospital with them Friday night. I am so thankful for sweet Doctor's and nurses who are concerned and love little Paige like there own child. We are in a great place!
These two women have saved my life! They are amazing! They are my eternal friends! I love them! They have lifted me up many times the last couple months! They are amazing examples of hope & faith!
4 comments:
Flu season so I am staying far away, but you and Paige and your family our in my prayers. What a blessing all of you are in my life. May you find the peace and comfort you need now and you will continue in our prayers. Metzie
Praying for all of you Jamie, Nurses and Doctors too. But especially sweet little Paige.
Just want you to know I am checking up on you and your family everyday and you made it possible by helping me get this blog set up. I love being able to keep up with what is going on with your sweet little Paige. What a doll she is and a blessing to all of us that are lucky enough to know her and your wonderful family. Bless you for the example you have been to me and the testimony you have shared with me when I need to be spiritually uplifted. You are an amazing friend to all you know and even those you don't I am sure. My prayers and love are with you and your special family, especially little Paige. Love Debbie Mc
Jamie! You are so amazing! Paige has been in my prayers and I'll continue to pray for her and your family. love you!
Post a Comment