This is how it turned out and it was so worth it! I am working on 2009 and hope to get it done for Christmas for my kids. I love it and it has inspired me to keep up on my blog. I am so grateful for software and computers so I can have these things to bless my life for good.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
My book...
Our ward has a Women's Retreat each year. This year we stayed here instead of renting a cabin. I was asked to teach one of the classes on Blogging and the internet at the beginning of September. Well it motivated me to do something I have wanted to do for a long time. Make my blog into a bound book for my family. So I called a friend to teach me how to use the software. I also taught a friend how to create a blog for herself so I would be able to help the sister's create one for themselves if they wanted to. For one whole week I would set a couple hours during the day to edit my book. I finally finished after a week and sent it off by a click of a button. It said I would receive it on the 2oth of September. Perfect timing I thought for the class. I watched for the Fed Ex truck everyday. Nothing came until Thursday. I couldn't even control myself I was so excited. It came just in time!
This is how it turned out and it was so worth it! I am working on 2009 and hope to get it done for Christmas for my kids. I love it and it has inspired me to keep up on my blog. I am so grateful for software and computers so I can have these things to bless my life for good.
This is how it turned out and it was so worth it! I am working on 2009 and hope to get it done for Christmas for my kids. I love it and it has inspired me to keep up on my blog. I am so grateful for software and computers so I can have these things to bless my life for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to get one made, but first I better do a little more posting so my book can be longer than 5 pages. lol
Post a Comment