Keith took the scouts from our ward to Blue Ridge Reservoir to do some fun canoeing. He took Rylan along with him. Rylan has had three toads that stink and who needed a new home in the wild. I put them in a little container with water and sent them on there way. Shaylee and Rylan cleaned out the tank and we put a cute 1 day old Sonoran Desert Tortoise.
I asked Rylan what his favorite thing he said, "I DON'T KNOW!" NO he said and then he laughed and laughed and laughed again. And then Rylan said letting my frogs go. Keith said that. I don't know
Rylan said again and laughed again and again and it is funny because he knows what i am writing because he is a great reader.
My two cool boys. Off they go to spend some time doing what they both love best...camping!
Rylan completely out cold! He slept almost the entire way up.
Delicious Dutch Oven Corn Bread....YUM YUM just right!Delicious "chicken on the bone" is what Rylan calls Fried Chicken. They loved this too!
Rylan loved the donut holes covered with cinnamon and sugar. He wants to have them for FHE treat.
The scouts and leaders. There was so much smoke when they arrived they couldn't see across the lake. They decided to have faith it would go away and it cleared up in about an hour and a half. It was thick smoke from a controlled burn nearby.
This is Rylan taking a break from swimming.
YIKES! A SNAKE! I HATE SNAKES! REALLY! When I was looking at the pictures of the trip I came across this picture and I screamed out loud. Rylan loved watching it swim around in the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment