Friday, October 15, 2010

Fluid is back...

The chest x-ray that was taken this morning came back and the fluid is back.  I am going to listen in on rounds when they come by and talk to Dr. Cleveland about surgery.  The problem has got to be fixed.  Enough is enough.  I know surgery is the worst and best plan ever and I don't want to see her go through it but she cannot live in the hospital with chest tubes over and over either.  I am praying so hard right now!  I can do this!

6 comments:

vicki said...

tdf. (that darn fluid!)
Hang in there...we are all hanging with you! You are such a sweet mom!

Karen said...

Another loop on that roller coaster ride! We are all praying with you! You are strong...I know you can do this. Paige is strong too! Know we are all thinking of you and your family...

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

our prayers are with you! love you!

Misty Selvidge said...

Jamie-We are so sorry that the fluid is back!!!! You are all still in our prayers!! I always check the blog because I know you have a lot and family and friends that love you. But if you ever have the time call me and we can talk! We love you all!!!!

Lori said...

Jaime, keep looking for the bright spots, you have been given a special gift of always looking for the positive - that will get you through even when it is really hard. We love you and are praying for you. Get better Paige :)

metzie said...

Prayers can open so many doors and help in so many ways....Hope you can feel the ones given in your and Paige's behalf.