Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paige...

I came home Friday night to catch up on some sleep but still didn't get as much as I wanted of course how can you when your mind is spinning.  On Saturday Keith took her on a long wagon ride around the unit.  She loved it.  She had some special visitor's Grandma and Grandpa Bloomfield, Aunt Merilee, Uncles Kent and Rick and Shaylee and Amberly.  Rylan and I stayed home to watch General Conference.  I truly needed each one of those wonderful messages.  I look forward to listening to them over and over again.  Today she is doing good.  Keith got thrown up on so he said he is wearing a hospital gown until his laundry is finished washing.  She is again enjoying a fun day with her daddy in the wagon.  He is so amazing!  I sure wish the weather would cool off.  I was really sad not to plant flowers this weekend...at least we got our Halloween decorations up.  It was very fun!  The kids really loved it!  I don't have a camera so I will have to take some later. I am grateful for this wonderful weekend to spend time with my kids.  It was great to visit with Keith's family too.













1 comment:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I am so sorry to hear about all of this! I'm not sure if you've ever said, but if you have I missed it...what's wrong with Paige that is causing her to need surgery? You will be in our thoughts and prayers!!!