Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update...

We just didn't have a very good night last night.  Paige and I are very exhausted this morning.  I gave her her medicine and fed her.  She is now sound asleep.  The team had a meeting from 7:00-9:00 am this morning to discuss Paige.  Dr. Cleveland came in to talk with me this morning at 9:30 am.  He said they discussed several things but the case is still unknown.  She is still putting out a lot of fluid so tomorrow they will put her to sleep and put doxycycline through her chest tube to try and stop the fluid. This is very painful so she will be put under for this quick procedure.  They will watch the fluid and by the end of the week if it is still draining she will then go in for surgery next week to hopefully fix her veins.  It is scheduled for next week but the day unknown.  He is really trying to avoid opening her back up as much as possible.  If the medicine works which he is pretty confident it will then she will come home and surgery will be in December.  Thank you for your love and concern for our little Paige.  She is amazing!  I hope we can come home soon!!!

4 comments:

David Pomeroy said...

We're praying for you all!

Christine said...

Poor sweet baby! I'm still praying for you guys. I hope she'll be all better soon.

Bob and Debbie said...

We will keep Paige in our prayers here too. Hope all works out and you have her home with you again soon.

It's Just Us said...

Our prayers continue for your family. You guys are so amazing...your faith and trust in Heavenly Father's plan is truly inspiring! Hope miracles continue to come your way and Paige can come home soon!!