Well after three chest tubes and fluid still draining surgery is scheduled for Wednesday morning at 7:30 am to hopefully fix the problem. I will update after I get the correct terminology of what they will be doing in the surgery. She is doing good. We play and play all day together. Today we went on a long wagon ride, stopped to talk to all our neighbors (we have great friends here), watched a little Baby Einstein, sang songs, played peek a boo and I left for awhile to do a little birthday shopping for Amberly's 5th birthday tomorrow and enjoyed a yummy salad from Paradise Bakery.
Surgery is to repair right pulmonary veins for pulmonary vein stenosis (narrowing) and tighten PA Band (Pulmonary Artery).
Sunday morning I enjoyed a great visit from Heidi Skidmore. She has been such a great strength to me as well as Molly Wright. I am truly blessed to have friends who care so much about Paige. They have been here and know how frustrating it can become and know how great it is too just like me! I enjoyed listening to beautiful music from Paul Cardall. Look him up he is a walking miracle. His story is inspiring!
Last night I enjoyed a fun evening with the Shepherd girls. They brought a delicious meal and the tastiest pumpkin cake (the nurses dug right in). We played a game of Phase 10 and had fun visiting and laughing. Emily decided she wanted to have a sleep over at the hospital so we brought in a cot for a slumber party. We watched When in Rome...cute! This morning I ordered breakfast and she got to experience hospital food. It was so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment