I got to the hospital this morning and Paige looks fabulous! This is the BEST she has looked for weeks! Tomorrow is surgery and I just can't believe it! I just saw her chest x-ray from this morning and it looks better than it ever has and the fluid has stopped draining. Dr. Cleveland is coming in between 1-1:30 to discuss.
I know I have never mentioned my new forever friend Yolanda who cleans Paige's room everyday! I love her so much! She is amazing! I love to see her and visit with her. She says she loves to practice speaking English to me...she does a fabulous job. She has shared so many sad and happy stories with me about her family! Each day I tell her how much I love her and how grateful I am for her hard work and she starts to cry every time. She deserves something special because SHE IS SPECIAL! It is great to be back here...thought I would never say that! I just can't wait to hear what the Doc has to say! I am going to feed Paige now!
No comments:
Post a Comment