I absolutely love Shaylee to pieces. She is turning out to be such a fun "busy big bee". She has such a great personality and she is so sarcastic sometimes driving me a little crazy but she makes me laugh! She loves to have FUN all the time! I had to keep snapping pictures because she wouldn't show her beautiful teeth. I finally got a couple when she started to laugh! She had a fun Halloween night with her friends!
I finally got a darling picture of Shaylee's smile with TEETH!
Rylan was a cowboy again for the 3rd year in a row...I think? He loves dressing up like a cowboy! He seriously should be living in the country on a farm. He loves animals so much and always is wanting chickens, dogs, cows all those fun smelly creatures. He got some new cowboy boots this year thanks to a very sweet friend who took the time out of her busy schedule to go to the store and buy him some just before the Halloween Carnival. He was so happy and it made his night and costume complete!
Cute toothless cowboy! Yee-ha!
and for Amberly she wanted nothing to do with dressing up this year! She wanted to pass out the candy and ride her bike with no training wheels! I tried to change her mind but it didn't work of course...when she has her mind on something there is no way to change it! She had so much fun it tuckered her out!
We had a great turn out this year with tricker treaters usually we don't get that many but this year we got cleaned out! There were some great costumes this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment