I am really trying to be PATIENT!!!! It is so hard when you are told you GET to go HOME today and then things change and you are told you CAN'T go HOME! They took another chest x-ray this morning and it "looks" like there is a little fluid so they are going to watch Paige and see if things will change or stay the same by tomorrow. It is a roller coaster ride here everyday! Paige had a great night with no chest tube, no pick line in and no oxygen. She is AMAZING! My mom and dad got here last night to vacation with the kids for fall break. How thankful I am for them and the happiness they bring into my children's life! My kids were sooooo excited!!! I keep telling myself I am going to make it through this...i think i can, i think i can, i think i can!!!
5 comments:
I keep thinking of something my mother-in-law quoted from a general young women meeting: "I am a daughter of God and I can do hard things." That has given me a lot of strength. Roller coaster rides are not always fun! I hope all will be well.
I've been there. YOU CAN!! Good luck. When you look back you'll be amazed at yourself. It is so so hard getting there. David and I are praying for you guys.
I think being in the hospital has been described as a roller coaster ride by just about every heart Mom! It's emotionally draining. Hang in there. I'm so happy to hear that surgery was cancelled though. Good luck with everything today. Hopefully tomorrow is the day of going home!!!
Give sweet Paige a kiss for me, and remember that we all love you!
I KNOW you can! Love ya!
Post a Comment