Dr. Jamie...I got to help with changing the dressing of her chest tube. Her pick line also needed new dressing but they did that a little later. I was happy to help! You sure do learn a lot at the bedside.
Monday, October 4, 2010
General Conference...
I loved conference!!! I know it is inspired from our Heavenly Father to have these conferences. Every 6 months it is nice to be re-boosted and reminded of the things we need to do. They were all so wonderful. It is a testimony builder of how inspired the speakers are to speak to us. Saturday's sessions were a little hard for me to listen too with the kids wanting to play but I did get to listen to bits and pieces of each talk. After the last session of Conference I loaded the kids up in the car and off we went to the hospital to see Paige and Keith. Shaylee has missed holding little Paige and so she finally had a chance to hold her. We played a quick game of Apples to Apples...it was really fun! Amberly enjoyed her movie with her ice cream and sprite while we played. The Shepherds came to the hospital after they had picked up Steve at the airport. It was fun to have them here to see Paige. I left with the kids at 7 to get them home and ready for bed. I am so thankful for Keith for allowing me to sleep at home and try to get the best rest possible. He cares about me and worries. I love him so much! Hopefully we can get some answers on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved looking at your photos and catching up on the latest news about sweet Paige !!!We will keep your family in our prayers. Please let me know when you would like some help or meals!!! Love you...
Post a Comment